Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 24 mal aufgerufen
 Enthaarung mit Licht / Laser
Sunxuemei Offline

Mitglied

27.10.2020 02:30
I definitely understand wanting you to yourself as wel Antworten

"Since it has not been a year since it was released, it hasn't been possible for many children to buy it, but for the moment it is a game with a consumer set that is likely different from the expectations," he explained.

Nogami speculated that New Horizon's lower than anticipated youth demographic could be because New Horizons has not yet been available during key holiday periods.

"Since it hasn't been a year since it was released, it hasn't been possible for most kids to purchase it, but for the moment it's a game with a consumer set that's likely different from the expectations," he said.

I will go a bit off the rails here, and wonder if this threw them for a significant loop. Would they prefer that this was primarily enjoyed by children? Children (can be) more adapting and they surely have a much smaller voice when it comes to feedback.

Basically, will they try to appease their older audience (who showed up in droves) or even attempt to change to game to make it less attractive to adults and much more (or just ) attractive to children?

For me personally it's not even that, it is the next onwards profiles have restricted abilities. This fuckin blows and stopped me from getting the match. Otherwise I would have loved to discuss an island with my husband.

It's not ideal, but it actually doesn't hamstring you enjoy you think/people say.

I definitely understand wanting you to yourself as well. As always, more options and flexibility are constantly better.

Yeah, if the two players were equal owners and may"progress" the island evenly, it'd be OK. I've got it and my daughter would be the island proprietor so there's nothing I can do unless she goes and does exactly the quests. It is pretty stupid how they have it all setup.

If you want to know more fun and interesting information in acbells

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz