Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

23.03.2019 01:28
The Oakland Athletics kept getting hit Antworten

BALTIMORE (AP) — s and scoring runs http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-carlos-lee-jersey , circling the bases in a display that manager Bob Melvin described as “remarkable.”Finally, deep into the third inning, Ramon Laureano hit a popup to the shortstop. A mock cheer swelled from the small crowd of 10,480 at Camden Yards.“I was like, ‘Ooh.’ I didn’t realize nobody had gotten out yet,” Oakland slugger Matt Olson said. Olson homered during a 10-run inning in which the first 11 batters reached base, and the Athletics blanked the Baltimore Orioles 10-0 Wednesday night. With their sixth straight victory, the A’s moved within one game of the Yankees for the top AL wild card. New York lost 3-1 at Minnesota.Oakland totaled 10 hits and two walks in its biggest inning of the year. Olson provided the big blow — a three-run shot off Andrew Cashner (4-15) — and three different players had two hits.“I don’t know if I’ve been a part of one of those,” Olson said. “It seemed like everybody was working the count and getting a good pitch and squaring it up.”Oakland sent 15 batters to the plate and generated more than enough offense to match its longest winning streak of the season. The A’s trail first-place Houston by three games in the AL West and own a comfortable lead for the second wild card. Daniel Mengden (7-6) pitched five innings of no-hit relief after entering in the second for starter Liam Hendriks, who went one inning by design.Baltimore’s lone hit was a clean single to left field in the first by Trey Mancini. The final 20 batters went down in order following a third-inning walk to Jace Peterson.“We didn’t hit anything hard,” manager Buck Showalter said. “Nothing to really put your arms around and feel proud of.”The A’s have already clinched their 10th series win in the last 13 (10-1-2) and will go for a three-game sweep of the woeful Orioles on Thursday night. After going a major league-best 34-15 since the All-Star break, Oakland is 32 games over .500 (89-57) for the first time since September 2003.Baltimore has lost six in a row to fall to 41-104, the worst record in the majors. It’s the eighth time this season the Orioles have been mired in a skid of at least six games.After breezing through the first two innings, Cashner never got another out. Two singles and a walk loaded the bases for Matt Chapman J.R. Richard Jersey , who hit a two-run double.Jed Lowrie and Khris Davis followed with singles before Olson hit his 26th home run. Three singles and a walk followed before Cody Carroll retired Laureano.Chapman followed with an RBI single for the 10th run.“Pretty remarkable inning,” Melvin said. “You don’t see that happen very often. It was nice to be able to create a little distance.”There was one remaining moment of suspense. Needing a home run to complete the cycle in the ninth inning, Laureano looked at a called third strike.TRAINER’S ROOMAthletics: Oakland has used the disabled list 26 times this season, compared to 23 last year. The club record is 27, set in 2016.Orioles: DH Mark Trumbo (knee surgery) and LHP Richard Bleier (lat surgery) dropped by the clubhouse, even though both are done for the year. The hope is that both will be available at the start of the 2019 season. “We like where it’s headed. Everything’s been fine,” Showalter said. “I wouldn’t commit that they’re both going to be there on opening day, but there’s a chance.”YOUTH IS SERVEDLeft fielder DJ Stewart became the 14th player to make his major league debut with Baltimore this season, tying the Orioles record set in 1955.The Orioles will start a pair of rookie pitchers in the upcoming series against the White Sox. Luis Ortiz — part of the haul in the July trade for Jonathan Schoop — makes his first major league start Friday night, and Yefry Ramirez will go Saturday.UP NEXTAthletics: LHP Brett Anderson (3-4, 4.02 ERA), who has a 6.55 ERA in two career starts against Baltimore, gets the ball in the series finale Thursday night.Orioles: Dylan Bundy (7-14, 5.58 ERA) looks for his first victory since July 29. He’s 0-5 in his last seven starts with 11 home runs allowed. LOS ANGELES (AP) — These aren’t the same Dodgers that won 104 games http://www.astrosfanproshop.com/authentic-jose-altuve-jersey , ran away in the NL West, and fell one victory short of a World Series title last year.Example A: After a slow start, they won 92 games and needed Game 163 to earn their sixth straight division title.Example B: Clayton Kershaw won’t be opening the postseason as the Game 1 starter for the first time in six consecutive playoff appearances.Example C: Kershaw told Hyun-Jin Ryu that the South Korean left-hander was going to take the mound on Thursday night against Mike Foltynewicz and the Atlanta Braves to begin the best-of-five Division Series.“I’m obviously kind of nervous, but I think it’s a good thing,” Ryu said through a translator Wednesday.The Dodgers obviously think flip-flopping Kershaw and Ryu is the right move, with manager Dave Roberts saying it allows both pitchers to have five days’ rest between starts. If Kershaw started Game 1, he would be on four days’ rest, while Ryu would be on six days’ rest.Kershaw starting the opener has always been the surest sign that it’s October. The face of the franchise has started eight of the past 10 postseason Game 1s. He can opt out of his contract after the World Series.“He obviously wanted to pitch Game 1 and expected to,” Roberts said. “But after talking to him and explaining our thoughts, he accepted it and he just said he’ll be ready to go for the second game.”Kershaw often has started on short rest in recent postseasons, but the Dodgers don’t plan on that this time. Rookie Walker Buehler is set to go in Game 3, having impressed enough to be the heir apparent to Kershaw.“It doesn’t have to all fall on his shoulders like it has in the past,” starter-turned-reliever Alex Wood said of Kershaw.Slugger Matt Kemp added, “We got a lot of guys who can get the job done.”Ryu is eager to make a mark after not pitching in the postseason since 2014 Craig Biggio Jersey , having been injured for most of the 2015 and ’16 seasons. He was left off last year’s playoff rosters after going 5-9 with a 3.77 ERA.Still, Ryu has posted a better ERA (2.81) in his three career postseason games than Kershaw (4.35) in his 24 playoff games.“Finding out that I made the postseason roster, especially not making it last year, was definitely huge for me,” he said. “I’m going to go full throttle from the very first pitch in the very first inning.”Ryu was 7-3 with a 1.97 ERA in the regular season. Fellow lefty Kershaw was 9-5 with a 2.73 ERA and team-high 155 strikeouts.Ryu had an edge over the final month of the season, posting a 1.88 ERA after overcoming a groin injury. Kershaw, also injured this season, had a 3.89 ERA in September.“I think it’s pick your poison between the two of them,” Wood said.If needed, Kershaw could still start Game 5 in Los Angeles on normal rest, so the move allows him to be available twice in the best-of-5 series.“If we get to that point, then we’ll have a discussion,” Roberts said.Like the Dodgers, the Braves aren’t the same team they were a year ago.Atlanta is back in the postseason for the first time since 2013 George Springer Jersey , when they were beaten by the Dodgers in four games.Under manager Brian Snitker, the Braves went from 72 wins in 2017 to 90 and the NL East title this year, surprising many with the quick turnaround.“No one really followed us until the end of the season,” Foltynewicz said. “Just because we started off hot, no one thought we would continue being that good and we did the whole season.”Led by so-called “Baby Braves” — 20-year-old left fielder Ronald Acuna Jr. and 21-year-old second baseman Ozzie Albies — Atlanta has gotten production from veterans Nick Markakis and Freddie Freeman as well.What the Braves lack is playoff experience, especially compared to the battle-tested Dodgers.“We got a bunch of young guys that they had never experienced September either, having to win and chasing a division,” Snitker said, “and then it didn’t faze them a bit.”

Sprung