Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 9 mal aufgerufen
 Körperregionen
Dingbest Offline

Mitglied

20.11.2020 09:51
There's still no skill gap. Antworten

Sizeups aren't hard to use and don't require a lot of skill. Dribbling has a ton more to do with just spamming a combo it must also do with a change of pace aswell. A game with sizeups that automatically set the speed of a move is going to be a lot simpler to use rather than a sport in which you are needed to create your own speed and use that to your benefit. The game should separate the Kyries in the Klay Thompsons in relation to dribbling and 2k20 is a step in the perfect direction in regards to making players set their own pace with their moves. You can not moonwalk or perform glitchy moves now and that's making people mad, even though they're often the very same people which were whining about ut. I think the precise opposite. The motions go together more easily this season. Prove me a combo and I'll believe it. Like I said, demonstration was out for a day using brand-new controls and default packages. Lets return to this when the full game is out for a week. I bet it will be better. It's impossible for combos to be greater compared to 16 or 17 (the 2 finest 2k games) when 1 I'm referring to it being smoother than 20, and 2 there has been no time to locate shit yet.

Plus you try doing smooth combos using Paul George and kawhi Leonard at 19 or even 20. They are probably hoping to make it harder for individuals to junk combos. I am not digging out the shot at all my shots are actually just off I'm not the best player but with 2k20 I could handle to create 3 pointers on this it is either too brief or an airball hopefully that changes from the actual game but idk?

The game is legit crap. . Sorry to say:-LRB- bourght it last year in hopes of spots but after playing the demo for a couple hours. . Im not gonna purchase 2k21 for sure. Reasons:Minimal to no changes in the flow of the game - Still the slow, robotic sense in motion and shooting.Testet such as a 99 overall"Shot Creator" with maxed out shooting and 80's layup and dunks. Even if hitting damm close to perfect release on all open shots. . He still missed 90 percent of them. Garbage. Dont even get me started about the broad open lay-ups misses.

if you are interested, you can browse them in detail. URL: nba2king.com

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz