Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

11.04.2019 04:08
ATLANTA — Julio Teheran has had a so-so season Antworten

for Atlanta Bo Jackson Jersey , but he may be the perfect pitcher to have on the mound Sunday as the Braves continue to try to hold first place in the National League East.Teheran is 4-1 with a 2.51 ERA in 10 career games (nine starts) against Pittsburgh and has allowed only one earned run in his past 27 1/3 innings against the Pirates.The Braves (75-60) snapped a three-game losing streak with a 5-3 comeback victory over the Pirates on Saturday night and lead the Phillies, who lost to the Chicago Cubs 7-1 in Philadelphia, by three games.Article continues below ...The Pirates (66-70) will start rookie Nick Kingham in the series final at SunTrust Park after veteran Ivan Nova, who is 3-1 with a 1.98 ERA in four career starts versus Atlanta, was scratched.Teheran (9-7, 4.18 ERA) beat the Pirates with a strong seven-inning outing in Pittsburgh after Nova (7-9, 4.35 ERA) lost a day earlier in the Braves’ three-game sweep Aug. 20-22.Teheran gave up two hits and a run in his victory as the right-hander walked one after experiencing control problems most of the season.“It was the best command I’ve had in a while,” he said afterward.Teheran’s four-seam fastball averaged only 87.7 mph, but he was able to locate and keep the Pirates off balance with his other pitches.“Warming up Luis Aparicio Jersey , I felt I didn’t need to throw harder,” Teheran said. “I wasn’t forcing it. I was throwing down and up and commanding.”That wasn’t the same way that Teheran had gone after the Pirates in previous seasons.“It’s a different pitcher than we saw a few years ago,” Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. “He made pitches. He slowed the game down. He spun the ball extremely well.”After going 2-0 with a 2.93 ERA in five starts through the Pittsburgh game, Teheran didn’t fare as well in his most recent start against Tampa Bay. He allowed four runs in 5 2/3 innings against the Rays in a no-decision and surrendered his 24th homer of the season.Kingham (5-6, 4.92 ERA) will get the start for the Pirates opposite Teheran because Nova is away from his team for personal reasons.Nova’s absence can’t be bad news for the Braves despite their victory against him two weeks ago in Pittsburgh.Nova, a victim of poor run support most the season, lost for the first time to Atlanta despite giving up only four hits and two runs in six innings. He didn’t walk anyone in that game and has issued two free passes in 27 1/3 career innings against the Braves.Kingham will be making his 15th major league appearance and 13th start.Kingham, who has never faced the Braves, made his two appearances out of the bullpen after lasting a total of four innings in starts at the end of July and beginning of August before being sent to Triple-A Indianapolis.The 26-year-old right-hander allowed six runs in three innings against the New York Mets and then four runs (two earned) in one inning before being pulled against the Chicago Cubs.The highlight for Kingham this season came in his major league debut at the end of April http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey , when he limited St. Louis to one hit in seven scoreless innings while striking out nine and walking none. ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Adrian Beltre will play as often as his troublesome hamstring will let him in the final month of his 21st and possibly final season.And it will all be with the last-place Texas Rangers.Beltre hit his 470th career homer after 23-year-old sluggers Nomar Mazara and Ronald Guzman went deep, helping the Rangers stop a five-game losing streak with a 7-4 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Saturday night.The 39-year-old Beltre was still with his team of the past eight seasons when the deadline passed for him to go to a contender and be eligible for the playoffs. That was good news to Texas manager Jeff Banister when the calendar turned to September.“He’ll get as many opportunities to play for the rest of the year that he’s capable and healthy enough to go get,” Banister said before the game. “I think he deserves that. I think our players deserve that. I think our fans deserve that.“I thought somebody might take a shot at him. Woke up this morning and happy that he’s still with us.”Beltre’s homer leading off the fourth was the four-time All-Star’s eighth of the season and hit No. 3,143 for his career, breaking a tie with Robin Yount for 17th on the career list.If he can avoid further issues with a left hamstring that sent him to the disabled list twice this season, Beltre has a shot at catching George Brett to get into the top 15 all-time in hits. Brett had 3,154.Mazara led off the second inning with his 18th home run and second in as many nights, matching his total from the previous 42 games. Guzman’s 13th homer was a three-run shot that capped a four-run second to put the Rangers ahead for good at 4-2.Texas’ fourth homer was the 18th of the season for Rougned Odor Bill Melton Jersey , a solo drive in the seventh.Yovani Gallardo (8-3) ended a streak of three winless starts, giving up six hits and three runs in five innings. Jose Leclerc struck out two in a perfect ninth for his eighth save in 12 opportunities.Jake Cave homered for the second straight game for the Twins — the rookie’s ninth of the year — and doubled and scored twice. Logan Forsythe had three hits and an RBI.Jose Berrios (11-10) struck out six in four innings, but all three hits he allowed were homers. He gave up five runs. The right-hander hasn’t won since Aug. 4.“As a competitor, nobody wants to finish the season the way my few games have been,” Berrios said through a translator. “Let’s just keep looking forward and get ready for the next game.”ROSTER EXPANSIONSThe Twins added catcher Chris Gimenez, outfielder Johnny Field and pitchers Andrew Vasquez and Tyler Duffey from Triple-A Rochester for the Sept. 1 roster expansion. … The Rangers added lefty reliever Zac Curtis, who was claimed on waivers from Philadelphia in August.DIFFERING DEBUTSThe 24-year-old Vasquez had a shaky big league debut with two errors that helped the Rangers score an unearned run in the fifth. He dropped a throw trying to cover first base on a grounder by Shin-Soo Choo, and an errant pickoff attempt allowed Choo to score from third.Rangers right-hander Connor Sadzeck’s first three pitches in the majors were 99-mph fastballs, and then he struck out Mitch Garver swinging on a 79-mph curveball with two runners on to end the sixth. The 26-year-old has appeared in 155 games in the minors since 2012.TRAINER’S ROOMTwins: Right-handed reliever Matt Belisle (right knee injury) was activated from the disabled list.Rangers: Right-hander Bartolo Colon (lower back strain) and outfielder Delino DeShields (fractured right middle finger) were activated from the 10-day disabled list. Colon http://www.whitesoxfanproshop.com/authentic-paul-konerko-jersey , however, won’t start Sunday as Banister had indicated. Banister said the 45-year-old in his 21st season was dealing with an illness. … Left-handed reliever Zac Curtis was recalled from Triple-A Round Rock.UP NEXTThe Twins plan to use lefty reliever Gabriel Moya (3-0, 4.73 ERA) as the starter in the series finale. Manager Paul Molitor said Zack Littell, who has been with Triple-A Rochester since early July, likely will be used as the next pitcher. It would be the 23-year-old Moya’s first career start after 31 relief appearances over two seasons. Rangers LHP Yohander Mendez (0-1, 14.73) is set for his second career start after getting sent to the minors for violating team rules in June.

Sprung