Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Forum Übersicht | Suche | Registrieren | Login | Online? | Mitglieder | FAQ

Sie können sich hier anmelden

Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
Bei Antworten informieren
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

11.04.2019 04:29
When they started spring training, the Atlanta Bra Antworten

KISSIMMEE Sammy Sosa Jersey , Fla. (AP) —ves had one opening in their pitching rotation. With a week to go before opening day, they may have three.The Braves are holding out some hope that Kevin Gausman will work through his shoulder soreness in time to pitch a game in the first turn through their rotation.However, that appears unlikely. Gausman, who has pitched only two innings in games this spring, threw a 58-pitch bullpen session on Tuesday.“You’d like to get him up to 90 before you’d pitch him in a major league game,” said manager Brian Snitker.Mike Foltynewicz, who last pitched Feb. 24 before elbow soreness set in, is throwing again but will need a month buildup before starting a regular-season game.That leaves Julio Teheran and Sean Newcomb as the only named members of the rotation, with Teheran expected to start the Braves’ opener at Philadelphia on March 28.Snitker doesn’t expect to announce any additions in the next few days.“We’ve got a week left to see where we are. We aren’t forced to make any decisions yet,” Snitker said. “We’ll see what happens (with Gausman’s) next time out and go from there.”Even if Gausman is ready to pitch in the first days of April, that leaves four young and inexperienced arms competing for two spots — Touki Toussaint, Kyle Wright, left-hander Max Fried and 21-year-old Bryce Wilson Joe Maddon Jersey , who is considered a long shot with no major league experience.Mike Soroka, another 21-year-old pitcher, is also throwing pain-free for the first time in weeks. But he hasn’t pitched in a game. Soroka, who was shut down late last summer with the same kind of shoulder soreness he experienced this spring, was optioned to the minor league camp on Wednesday.Relievers A.J. Minter (shoulder) and Darren O’Day (forearm tightness) are expected to start the season on the injured list, opening spots in the bullpen.The Braves had hoped to stock most of their promising young starters in the minor leagues in April and bring them up during the season. But the injuries have sped up the timetable and at least two of the pitchers are likely to start the season in the rotation.The 25-year-old Fried is the latest to state his case, with five shutout innings and seven strikeouts Tuesday against the Washington Nationals.“We have a lot of guys throwing really well, so it gives you that little extra ‘I-want-to-top-the-other-guy,’ but I think that’s really healthy,” said Fried, who has nine major league starts. “You’re not only competing against the other team but you’re competing against yourselves. It only pushes you that much farther.”Snitker said Fried, Wright, Toussaint and Wilson will be ready to follow Teheran after the opener.“We’ve got everybody lined up. Everybody’s in good shape and we don’t feel pressure to have to do anything (outside the roster),” Snitker said. “Pretty much all of them have had really nice camps Willson Contreras Jersey , too. Coming off the experiences they had last year, they seem to be continuing to build on that.” PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — With Manny Machado now officially the Padres‘ third baseman, Ian Kinsler can focus on playing second base for San Diego.Kinsler, fresh off a World Series title with the Boston Red Sox, was on a long list of possibilities at third base before that talk was squelched when Machado agreed this week to a $300 million, 10-year contract.“The buzz was circulating around camp and everyone was really excited about it,” Kinsler said. “He is a threat. You don’t want to see him at the plate and late-game situations. He’s a game changer.”Kinsler can now shift all of his focus to second base.“We brought him in with the expectation of playing at second base for the majority of the time,” manager Andy Green said. “If we wanted to explore more versatility, if our roster didn’t change, then we would explore that versatility.”Kinsler has played only two innings at third base in his 13-year career.The Padres are Kinsler’s fifth team. He opened last season with the Los Angeles Angels before being traded to Boston at the deadline. He played in 11 postseason games as the Red Sox won their fourth World Series title since 2004.“To be a champion, you have to bring it every day,” said Kinsler, who played in the World Series with Texas in 2010 and 2011. “There are no breaks. At this level http://www.chicagocubsteamshop.com/authentic-david-ross-jersey , you have to bring your best every day if you want to win a championship. Last year was refreshing for me to get back into that environment.”He then signed an $8 million, two-year contract with the Padres.“I had some good opportunities all come together at the same time but I felt like this was a really good fit for me and just jumped on it,” Kinsler said. “There’s a lot of excitement here. Anywhere there’s an exciting atmosphere with young talent and a team that can make waves quickly, it’s always fun to be a part of. I’m looking forward to it.”During spring training, Kinsler is back in his home state. He grew up in Tucson and attended Arizona State University his sophomore season. He transferred to Missouri, where he hit .335 his junior season and made the All-Big-12 Conference second team.“I love it here,” Kinsler said. “The pink mornings, big moons and sun, mountains, it just brings back a lot of memories. I think you always love to be back where you spent your childhood.”

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz