Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Forum Übersicht | Suche | Registrieren | Login | Online? | Mitglieder | FAQ

Sie können sich hier anmelden

Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
Bei Antworten informieren
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
laiyongcai92 Offline

Silber - Mitglied

24.05.2019 04:29
Edmonton Oilers Antworten

EDMONTON http://www.officialsenators.com/authentic-adidas-chris-wideman-jersey , Alberta (AP) The weren’t about to let another 2-0 lead slip away.Connor McDavid scored at 2:19 of overtime and had an assist to lead Edmonton past the Colorado Avalanche 3-2 on Thursday night, two days after the Oilers blew a two-goal advantage in the third period of a 3-2 loss to Boston.”Going into the third, we didn’t want to repeat the result we had from the previous game,” defenseman Adam Larsson said. ”They made a push, but I thought we answered it today. I thought we did a lot of good things. Even when they scored, we still felt like we had some momentum and we didn’t lose that, we just kept battling and it paid off.”Leon Draisaitl had a goal and set up McDavid’s winner. Zack Kassian also scored for the Oilers, who won for just the second time in their last nine games.”From an offensive perspective, he was a force,” Edmonton coach Todd McLellan said about Draisaitl Craig Anderson Jersey , who has 54 points in 56 games this season. ”He used his body very well and accelerated out of protecting the puck where he could push off and create space for himself. Really on both goals, that was nice to see. I thought that line started slow and got going as the night went on and Leon was a big part of it.”Samuel Girard and Colin Wilson scored for the Avalanche, who have lost three of four.”It wasn’t a great game by us,” coach Jared Bednar said. ”I think they had a good game – I don’t think we did. For me, I think we’re lucky to get a point out of that. I don’t think it was a great team effort by us.”The Oilers certainly had the bulk of the pressure in the scoreless first period, putting 19 shots on Colorado goalie Semyon Varlamov to seven by the Avalanche on Edmonton starter Cam Talbot.Edmonton broke the deadlock three minutes into the second as Draisaitl put on a clinic, faking out Mikko Rantanen before beating Varlamov up high with a backhander for his 18th of the season.A few minutes later, Varlamov was able to stop McDavid on a clear breakaway and later in the period did the same against Edmonton forward Anton Slepyshev.Edmonton made it 2-0 with 5 1/2 minutes to play in the second when Mark Letestu hooked a shot in front to help Kassian score his seventh.Colorado got a goal back with 19 seconds remaining in the period when Girard’s point shot hit the post and caromed in.The Avalanche tied the game 50 seconds into the third when a pass deflected off an Oilers defender to Wilson, who scored his sixth of the season.NOTES: Edmonton won the season series 2-1, including a 4-2 victory on Sunday when McDavid had a hat trick. … Out of the lineup for the Oilers were Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (upper body) Authentic Erik Karlsson Jersey Kids , Andrej Sekera (head), Patrick Maroon (lower body) and Drake Caggiula (illness). … Absent for the Avalanche were Vladislav Kamenev (arm), Mark Barberio (lower body), Jonathan Bernier (concussion), Erik Johnson (upper body), Sven Andrighetto (leg) and Anton Lindholm (upper body).UP NEXTAvalanche: Conclude a three-game road trip Saturday in Calgary.Oilers: At the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday.— The New Jersey Devils and Pittsburgh Penguins each lug a three-game losing streak into their Metropolitan Division matchup Monday at PPG Paints Arena, but the demeanor of each club is vastly different.The Devils (5-5-1) felt as if they turned a corner in a good way Saturday despite a 3-0 loss to the New York Islanders, while Pittsburgh (6-3-3) was left reeling after a 5-0 loss the same night against Toronto.New Jersey coach John Hynes talked about there being steps to getting out of a funk, and he thinks his team has taken a big one.Article continues below ...“Lots of times when you come out of it your play has to be better first,” he said. “Lots of times you don’t come out of these with a win; you come out of it by playing better and playing better and playing better.“If we can build on our work ethic and how we played (Saturday) Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey , then we’re going to put ourselves in situations to win games.”Before the Islanders game, the Devils lost two games by a combined 12-6. New Jersey goaltender Keith Kinkaid noticed a difference Saturday, describing that game as “a little setback” when the team “ran into a hot goalie.”“There’s plenty of season left,” Kinkaid said. “We’re just going through a little spell. Everything’s a learning curve. We have a young team. We’ve just got to keep sticking with it.”Winger Taylor Hall, the defending Hart Trophy winner, thought the Devils were more competitive and better defensively.“It seems like for the most part we have a grasp for how we need to play in our own end right now,” Hall said. “Comparing our game (Saturday) to the last couple, there was a lot of improvement in a lot of areas. It’s a good building-block game for how we need to play going forward.”The Penguins, meanwhile, spent Sunday trying to simply remind themselves of what those building blocks are.“We’ve got to try to reinforce the details and the work ethic associated with winning Mark Stone Jersey , and that was part of the practice (Sunday), was trying to make sure that we get back to basics and that we focus on the process and the details associated with winning — and with our team it starts with skating,” Pittsburgh coach Mike Sullivan said.The Penguins were riding high after a 4-0 road trip through Canada, but the three-game losing streak (0-2-1) has immediately followed.“Right now we’re down, and we have to … find ourselves a little bit,” winger Patric Hornqvist said.After being outskated and outworked Saturday by the Maple Leafs, there was plenty of soul-searching.Defenseman Kris Letang said the Penguins were “flat” and that “there was no emotion.”Sullivan, rarely critical of his club, said the past week has taken a toll.“This league has a funny way of humbling you. Right now I think we’ve been humbled,” he said.Pittsburgh winger Matt Cullen Youth Matt Duchene Jersey , the oldest player in the NHL, has been around plenty long enough to know that even just a month into the season, a lull without a correction can lead to things going sideways.“We have to dig down and find a way to turn things around,” he said. “I don’t have any question that we will, but we don’t have any time to waste.”

Sprung