Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Forum Übersicht | Suche | Registrieren | Login | Online? | Mitglieder | FAQ

Sie können sich hier anmelden

Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
Bei Antworten informieren
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

24.06.2019 05:19
Kansas City Chiefs safety Daniel Sorensen is eligi Antworten

ble to return from injured reserve to the lineup against the Cleveland Browns this Sunday now that the first eight weeks of the season have passed.Keep in mind that doesn’t necessarily mean he will—Sorensen began practicing last week http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-jarvis-jenkins-jersey , but the Chiefs still have another two weeks to decide whether to activate him or return him to injured reserve. Chiefs head trainer (and vice president) Rick Burkholder actually called Sorensen’s return a “trial session” and “rehab period.Sorensen spotted!“It’s great to have him back,” defensive coordinator Bob Sutton said last Thursday. “I know its been a long, long haul for Dan, and Dan’s one of these guys on your team that probably doesn’t get as much recognition as he deserves because he does a lot of jobs for us and allows us a lot of flexibility on defense. He was our top blitzer, he can play down in the box, he can play back if we wanted to change the matchups and so that was like having two players (return)—kind of Womens Patrick Mahomes II Jersey , if you could picture it, so I’m excited that one, he’s getting a chance to get back and see how it goes.”The three days of practice went well, according to Chiefs head coach Andy Reid on Friday.“He did a nice job,” Reid said. “Probably a little better than I anticipated, but it’s still going to take some time. We will just let him continue to work into it and see how he does here in the next couple of days after the work load he’s had. He actually moved around pretty good.”Linebacker Reggie Ragland loved seeing Sorensen back out on the practice field.“He’s one of the guys that are the heart and soul of this team Tyreek Hill Jersey ,” Ragland said Friday. “Seeing him out there, running around doing what he do, I’m excited for him to get out there and really start balling with us. I’m excited because it’s going to take a lot of pressure in the back end off too, because he’s one of the vet guys that know everything that’s going on.” Ragland added that Sorensen’s just the first step to a complete Chiefs defensive lineup.“Especially when we get 2-9 (Eric Berry) back, it’s really going to be a problem,” Ragland said. “I’m excited for when we get everybody back healthy on this defense. It’s going to get hectic out here. In my personal opinion http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-demetrius-harris-jersey , it’s going to get hectic.”We should get a bit more clarity on Sorensen’s immediate future from Reid on Wednesday. In 56 games and 15 starts for the Chiefs, Sorensen has 165 combined tackles, four interceptions, 14 passes defensed, 3.5 sacks, two forced fumbles Womens Armani Watts Jersey , three fumble recoveries and one touchdown. Football is almost...almost back!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Kansas City Chiefs NewsOpen ThreadsFull ArchiveLibrary Community GuidelinesContact InformationOdds Shop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub elcome to phase one of the Chiefs’ offseason New,5commentsFootball is almost...almost back!CDTShareTweetShareShareWelcome to phase one of the Chiefs’ offseason Watch the press conferences as they happen LIVE below:If you can’t see the player, click here.And we’re (kind of) back!The Kansas City Chiefs begin phase one of their offseason Monday at their practice facility. Chiefs head coach Andy Reid will address the media beginning at Noon Arrowhead Time, followed by players, likely including the reigning league MVP, Patrick Mahomes (yes Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , you can say that all year). I will be there.With this being the only player media availability for a while, I’d suspect the Chiefs to roll out six to 10 additional players as well.Remember, phase-one workouts are voluntary, so not every Chiefs player will necessarily be in attendance. Wide receiver Tyreek Hill is reportedly participating in workouts, though whether he is made available to the media remains to be seen. WHAT IS PHASE ONE?Phase one consists of the first two weeks of the program with activities limited to strength and conditioning and physical rehabilitation only.We’ll have updates throughout the day here at Arrowhead Pride.

Sprung