Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Forum Übersicht | Suche | Registrieren | Login | Online? | Mitglieder | FAQ

Sie können sich hier anmelden

Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
Bei Antworten informieren
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

12.07.2019 05:34
After Todd Gurley had a career-low five touches Antworten

in the NFC Championship Game Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , some pointed to the star running back’s knee as the reason. Gurley insisted again Friday that it was just a substandard performance on his part.“I’m good. If there was an issue on my knee, it would be on the injury report,” Gurley told reporters. “Come on now. I’m at practice. I’m playing.”Gurley missed the final two regular-season games with left knee inflammation. He came off the team’s injury report last week after gaining 118 yards from scrimmage in the divisional-round victory over the Cowboys. Gurley played 32 offensive snaps in the NFC Championship Game against the Saints but gained a career-low 13 yards. Coach Sean McVay promised earlier this week that Gurley would get more opportunities in the Super Bowl.Gurley said he doesn’t care how much he plays, how many carries he gets or what anyone thinks.“I don’t ask no questions. I just do my job,” Gurley said. “We got the win. That’s all that matters. I can not play one snap. I don’t care if [long snapper] Jake McQuaide is the Super Bowl MVP. I’ve got one more game left. I don’t care what nobody’s talking about. Y’all can call me hurt. Y’all can call me whatever, but we’re going to the Super Bowl. “What do y’all not understand? It’s not about me. This sport has never been about me. It’s never been about one player. Todd’s only going to be with the Rams so much longer. It’s going to be another dude that comes in just like me. This whole game is bigger than me. It’s not just about me. Why is Todd not getting the ball? Why is that? Because there’s only one football, and there’s 11 guys. Only one guy can touch the ball each time. It’s way bigger than me.” THOUSAND OAKS Darrell Henderson black jersey , Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein strained his non-kicking foot at halftime of the NFC championship game by slipping on a turf-covered metal plate during warmups on the Superdome field.Zuerlein’s injury doesn’t appear to be serious, and the Rams expect him to kick in the Super Bowl next week, coach Sean McVay said Thursday.Rams special teams coordinator John Fassel disclosed what happened to Zuerlein, but the coach wasn’t even aware his kicker had injured himself until well after their 26-23 overtime victory over the New Orleans Saints.Zuerlein made four field goals against the Saints, including three after halftime. He hit a 48-yard field goal with 15 seconds left in regulation to force overtime, followed by a booming 57-yard field goal that went in with plenty of distance to spare, clinching the Rams’ first conference title in 17 years.“Didn’t seem like it affected him Darrell Henderson Jersey Mens , did it?” McVay said with a grin.The right-footed Zuerlein was wearing a walking boot on his left foot earlier in the week, but McVay said the team is only being cautious. He has been listed on the Rams’ injury report for the past two days.“He’s fine,” Fassel said. “The next morning, I said, ‘Greg, why do you have a boot on your foot?’ I think he didn’t tell me because it was good I didn’t know.”The 31-year-old Zuerlein has been one of the NFL’s top kickers for several years, earning a Pro Bowl selection last season. Since the Rams moved to Los Angeles three seasons ago Darrell Henderson Jersey Cheap , he has made 84 of his 93 field goal attempts — missing just once inside 40 yards — and 102 of his 105 extra points.The Rams face the New England Patriots next Sunday, Feb. 3, in Atlanta.

Sprung