Want to tint the lace on lace closures, lace frontals or Lace Wigs with fabric dye but don't know where to start? Luckily for you we have a couple of tried and true suggestions.
1. What Is Lace Closure? If you do not know what lace closure is, it's simply a hairpiece that is placed on your hair where hair strands are tied on a beige or dark brown lace, which gives a natural look by imitating the scalp.
2. What Is Lace Frontal? Lace Front Wigs is kind of a ear to ear lace closure. It meaning that the individual strands of hair are attached to a lace base. It does give a natural look. You can get a natural look with lace. Many customers prefer lace frontal.
3. What Is Lace Wig? Lace wig have a small sheer lace panel along the front hairline attached to the front of the wig. The hair strands are hand sewn into the holes of the lace. Wearing lace wigs is very simple because they are stretchy and cover the entire scalp area with a natural looking hairstyle and the Human Hair Lace Front Wigs even carry a few baby hair.
4. Why Tint Lace Closure, Lace Frontal And Lace Front Wig? Very practical reason for this. Light brown lace can always be made darker so this is why this color is usually the default color so to speak. While some of you may be aware, others may not know that the lace color can be changed to match your complexion. So what do you do when your scalp is darker than light brown? You can do this by completing a process that we call tinting lace.
5. How To Tint Lace On Lace Closure, Lace Frontal And Lace Front Wig?
Step 1: Tinting items you will need Lace Closures/ Lace Frontals / Lace Wigs, Fabric Dye, Gloves, Bowl, Hot Water, Cold Water, Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner
Step 2: Choose the right color Choosing the right color is important for a natural application. You can get more creative and mix colors to achieve the perfect match.
Step 3: Mix the dye with hot color After you have chosen the correct color you will need to fill a dish with hot water. Hot water is necessary to ensure that the color takes. You can use a regular dish like a bowl, as long as your lace closure, lace frontal or lace front wig can fit. Next, you should mix the dye or hair color with the hot water.
Step 4: Wash the lace closure Next you will need to wash the lace closure, lace frontal or lace wig thoroughly with cool water to allow the color to set in. You can use any shampoo and conditioner of your choice for this step. The water will run brown at first but this is normal. After washing and conditioning simply let the hair air dry.