Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

29.07.2019 08:42
Ben Solak lay out plans for the Giants"Wh Antworten

Dane Brugler Odell Beckham Jr Color Rush Jersey , iteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 172019 NFL Draft7-round New York Giants mock drafts: Pair of draft analysts offer their choicesNew,62commentsDane Brugler, Ben Solak lay out plans for the GiantsEDTShareTweetShareShare7-round New York Giants mock drafts: Pair of draft analysts offer their choicesSingle-round mock drafts can get boring and repetitive after a while, even with the New York Giants holding two picks in Round 1 of the 2019 NFL Draft. That is one of the reasons I occasionally simulate complete 7-round Giants mock drafts for you.Today, for your discussion, are a pair of 7-round mock drafts. One is from Dane Brugler of The Athletic [subscription only] and the other is from Benjamin Solak of The Draft Network. Brugler’s is a complete 254-pick mock, but I will give you only the Giants selections. Solak’s is Giants only.Brugler’s mockRound 1 No. 6) — DT Ed OliverRound 1 (No. 17) — QB Daniel JonesRound 2 (No. 37) — OT Greg LittleRound 3 (No. 95) — WR Miles BoykinRound 4 (No. 108) — EDGE Christian MillerRound 4 (No. 132) — CB Jimmy MorelandRound 5 (No. 142) — CB Saivion SmithRound 5 (No. 143) — OG/C Lamont GaillardRound 5 (No. 171) — DL Armon WattsRound 6 (No. 180) — DS Evan WorthingtonRound 7 (No. 232) — LB T.J. EdwardsRound 7 (No. 245) — WR Jazz FergusonBrugler on Oliver: There are scheme fit questions with this pairing, but Giants’ defensive coordinator James Bettcher uses multiple fronts and shouldn’t have any issues putting Oliver in position to succeed. General Manager Dave Gettleman believes in drafting traits and wasn’t shy targeting defensive tackles early in the draft when he was in charge in Carolina (Star Lotulelei, Kawann Short, Vernon Butler).Brugler on Jones: Mapping out quarterback landing spots in a first-round mock draft is like playing matchmaker and finding two alike partners. That is certainly the case with Jones to the Giants with his connection to the Manning family and a situation where he can develop at his own pace behind the starter.Solak’s mockRound 1 No. 6) — OT Jawaan TaylorRound 1 (No. 17) — Edge Clelin FerrellRound 2 (No. 37) — CB Amani OruwayireRound 3 (No. 95) — QB Tyree JacksonRound 4 (No. 108) — WR Dillon MitchellRound 4 (No. 132) — LB David LongRound 5 (No. 142) — WR Keesean JohnsonRound 5 (No. 143) — S Khari WillisRound 5 (No. 171) — Edge Carl GrandersonRound 6 (No. 180) — TE Andrew BeckRound 7 (No. 232) — DL Kevin WilkinsRound 7 (No. 245) — OT Casey TuckerSolak on Taylor: I know, I know. The effort of last year’s draft was to shore up the offense and the running game/OL in particular; this year, Gettleman wants to attack the defense. But they’re just a RT away from having that offensive line locked up, and Taylor is a Top-10 talent in this class. I wouldn’t want to pass him up.There’s no real weakness to Taylor’s game, and he’s ready to start in Year 1 -- with Nate Solder, Will Hernandez, and Kevin Zeitler, Taylor completes a total retooling of the offensive front and stamps the new offensive tone for the Gettleman/Shurmur-era Giants. If Eli can’t win behind this line B.J. Goodson Color Rush Jersey , he can’t win at all.Solak on Ferrell: Great range for Ferrell, an EDGE who could go Top-10 in a=most classes, but falls into the teens in this stacked group. Ferrell is long, strong, and pro-ready, with a great profile to contribute in Year 1 -- the Giants desperately need that, having shucked all of their veteran pass-rushers and replaced them with...Markus Golden.I didn’t go quarterback here because, while I think it’s in heavy consideration, I don’t think the Giants fancy themselves in such a need that they would pass over a player like Ferrell for a Daniel Jones or Dwayne Haskins. Maybe I’m wrong -- and Giants fans should hope I am, because this team needs a quarterback -- but this is a bang-up first round regardless.Which scenario do you like better, Giants fans? Mara: "I think, ultimately, if we make the right decisions we will be better off in the long run""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants NewsGiants news, 3/25: Odell Beckham trade difficult for John Mara, Steve TischNew,342commentsMara: “I think, ultimately Aldrick Rosas Color Rush Jersey , if we make the right decisions we will be better off in the long run”EDTShareTweetShareShareGiants news, 3/25: Odell Beckham trade difficult for John Mara, Steve TischVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsNew York Giants co-owners John Mara and Steve Tisch admitted Sunday at the NFL owners’ meetings that trading Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns had been difficult. Mara said he gave “reluctant approval” and Tisch called the decision “one of the toughest we have had to make in a long time. Many, many years.”Per the team’s official website, here is how the owners described the process of making the decision.Mara went further, discussing how difficult it will be to watch Beckham play in Cleveland.Mara: Losing Landon Collins “killed me”The Giants’ co-owner also said letting Collins leave in free agency “hurt me greatly,” but said the Giants were “unwilling to live with” what it was going to take to sign him. Collins ended up joining the Washington Redskins on the biggest contract ever given to a safety, a six-year, $84 million deal. “It basically comes down to, just like any other player, putting a value on it. Here was where the numbers were going to end up for him. Do we want to spend it here or do we want to spend it elsewhere? It was a difficult decision but ultimately the numbers that he was going to be able to achieve in free agency was not something we were willing to go. It killed me to see him go. I know he wanted to be a Giant and wanted to be here. He was homegrown. It meant a lot to him. You have to make tough decisions and remove sentiment.”More headlinesNFL draft news, rumors: FCS QB buzz, Gruden loves Lock? | SI.comKevin Zeitler on joining Giants: ‘All right, we’ve got Saquon!’ Giants Take a Page from Sashi Brown - Inside The PylonOdell Beckham Jr. has mixed feelings about trade to Browns | NewsdayKliff Kingsbury on 1st pick: 'Everything's on the table' - NFL.comJohn Mara only no vote for onside kick alternative - NFL.comBBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz