Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

16.08.2019 03:55
Carolina’s next road trip is a Week 6 contest ag Antworten

ainst the Washington football team. They are not the scariest match-up on paper Game Donte Jackson Jersey , but Cincinnati taught us last week that not every tiger is what it seems. Washington is going to be a tougher game than you might expect.You’re going to hear a lot in these columns about trap games. 2018 is full of them. The idea is the team could get caught looking past one opponent because a tougher one is on the horizon. Week 7, for example, is another trip north. The Panthers will face the reigning Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles — a team which handed the Panthers a bitterly close loss last year. I don’t think that will be the case with this game.Alex Smith is the former 1st overall pick turned average journeyman game manager that everyone who isn’t honest with themselves thinks Cam Newton should be. He can run a little and he can throw short and intermediate balls pretty well, but he’s not known for leading heroic fourth quarter comebacks or striking fear into the hearts of defenses with his deep ball accuracy. He shouldn’t be a game breaking concern.Adrian Peterson is no longer the guy that wins games all by himself. He has lost a step in his old age. Even if he hadn’t, the Panthers have traditionally done very well defending against him. His best game against them required 20 carries to total 84 yards and a single touchdown in 2011. That was three careers ago for most running backs.If it seems weird to you that I am pointing out all of the reasons why Washington shouldn’t be frightening in a column that is supposed to point out all of the reasons why Washington is frightening then you may have forgotten who their opponent is in Week 6. This is exactly the kind of team that Carolina would lose to. Their kryptonite is middle-of-the-road-at-best players and teams that step up and have career days. Remember Thomas Rawls and Andre Brown.Regardless of who is on the schedule or when, the Panthers have a time honored tradition of winning games they had no business being in and losing games they shouldn’t. Their loss to the Bears last season comes to mind.It even features a similar formula with an uninspiring offense and a highly competent defense. This isn’t 2015. The Panthers have yet to prove they are a cut above the rest of the league. I hope I’m wrong, but this game feels all too familiar.It’s time for the Panthers to upgrade their uniforms When the Panthers updated their uniforms in 2012, they made a few subtle changes to the logo, word font and shade of blue Donte Jackson Womens Jersey , and a lot of fans were disappointed at the meager effort to bring the franchise out of the firm grasp of 1973. But hey, at least we didn’t make our jerseys look like a big ass alarm clock, right?Charles McDonald from SB Nation spoke with artist Nate James about which uniforms in the NFL could use an upgrade, and James broke down the uniforms into three categories: Outdated Modernism, Nike Hatchet Jobs, and Fauxbacks. For the sake of this column, let’s examine what James had to say about the Panthers uniforms (yes — the Panthers are in need of a uniform upgrade) and then make our own suggestions of how new owner David Tepper can improve on a design that hasn’t changed much since 1995.Here’s what James had to say about the Panthers, who were included in the Outdated Modernism category:I think James makes a good point. The Panthers have a good base to work with. A few subtle changes would really make a difference, though. But what should those changes be? Let’s name a few Youth Donte Jackson Jersey , shall we?Can we please get a black helmet?This shouldn’t be that hard to accomplish. Just take the silver ones and paint them black. I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve never seen a panther with a silver head. We’ve all seen the image below on CSR, but wouldn’t that make an amazing helmet for the Panthers to wear? Please, Mr. Tepper... make this happen.nikeblog.comDrop the silver pants and use black/white/blue onesA lot of fans love the all-black look that debuted in 2012, and while I am notorious on this website for thinking it’s overrated, I do believe that if a majority of fans want the team to wear all black, they should at least entertain the idea. I’ve also defended my position by saying that the black pants would look better if they made a few changes, which brings me to my next suggestion...Remove the comically large stripes on the pants1995 called, and they want their wide tapered stripes back. The Panthers’ uniforms would look 1000% better if they did something about those ugly stripes on the pants. Literally any change would be an improvement Donte Jackson Men Jersey , but here’s one suggestion:the313connection.wordpress.comIsn’t that so much better? In fact, those could be the actual uniforms if not for two small changes: the stripe on the helmet and the number/letter font. Speaking of which...Update the number font to the 21st centuryIt’s not 1973 anymore. We don’t need to use standard block numbers on the jersey. We need something fresh, something different. Something... unique. Something like this:sportslogos.netThis also goes back to the point above about changing the striping — the Panthers could follow this template and the uniform would look a lot better. These small changes would go a long way towards updating the Panthers’ uniforms while keeping the elements that have been present from the beginning. And like James said, they don’t need to do much... just a small update will be sufficient.What do you think, Panthers fans? How would you upgrade the Panthers uniforms? If you’re interested, you can check out some of Nate James’ artwork here.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz