Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Forum Übersicht | Suche | Registrieren | Login | Online? | Mitglieder | FAQ

Sie können sich hier anmelden

Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
Bei Antworten informieren
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

19.08.2019 04:55
Weekend Eve Open Thread"Good Morning!It Antworten

’s Weekend Eve Anthony Barr Jersey , hope your plans include some fun this weekend, even if you’re working.I’m going to try and catch some AAF action this weekend or if I can’t I’ll DVR the game.I’m already tired of the mock drafts (keep them coming though) and getting impatient for the draft.It’s a big year for our General Manager, I hope he can pull off a great draft and get the longship righted.Time to carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Fire up the mock drafts and drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and try a Marshall Zhukov.Around the DN since our last open thread:The mock drafts continue: Mock Wars, Tedisode 2.0: Attack of the Mock.Eric has his third annual Vikings Valentines.Vikings news from other sources:ESPN National NFL Writer Kevin Seifert joined Wobby to look ahead to the upcoming Combine Mike Hughes Jersey , what he thinks about the offensive coaching structure the Vikings have gone with, how the Vikings can address the offensive line in the coming months, and more.Lunch break: Barnwell unveils potential offseason moves for the Vikings.League news: From NFL.com Niners decline contract option on WR Pierre Garcon.NFC cut candidates: DeSean Jackson, Eli Manning to hit market?Lincoln Riley: Kyler Murray’s height ‘not a factor at all’Free agency fits: Le’Veon Bell to Jets? Earl Thomas to Cowboys?Bucky Brooks’ top five 2019 NFL Draft prospects by position 1.0We come to today’s media selection: The Wallflowers - One HeadlightAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags Armon Watts Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the Tears of Our Rivals鈩?and as always Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Welcome Aboard! Jay Ajayi wanted the Philadelphia Eagles to run the ball more and coach Doug Pederson agreed.They'll have to do it without their top running back.The Eagles placed Ajayi on injured reserve Monday because of a knee injury. A person familiar with the situation says Ajayi tore an ACL and will miss the rest of the season. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team hasn't announced the severity of the injury.Ajayi had 29 yards rushing on eight carries and lost a fumble at the Vikings 5 in a 23-21 loss to Minnesota on Sunday. He was acquired by the Eagles from Miami at the trade deadline last season and helped the team win the Super Bowl."I love to run the football," Pederson said. "I think our guys are good at it, and we've been successful at it. But at the same time, we can't get behind in football games because sometimes the running game won't allow you to get back fast enough."In a 26-23 overtime loss at Tennessee in Week 4, the Eagles called runs on only 24 percent of the plays. Only 22 percent of the plays against the Vikings were called runs."We've got to figure out how to start games faster, stay on the field longer, and generate points early in football games Armon Watts Jersey nfl draft , because if you go back to our history, the times that we've had success as a football team, we've been able to do that," Pederson said. "We've been able to score on opening drives, get the lead early, which allows for your running game to really take over, play-action pass Replica Armon Watts Jersey , all of that. That's one of the ingredients that's missing right now."Ajayi, in the final season of his rookie contract, had 184 yards rushing, an average of 4.1 yards per carry and three touchdowns this season.Darren Sproles has missed the past four games with a hamstring injury. Corey Clement hasn't played in the last two because of a quadriceps injury. Wendell Smallwood has 150 yards rushing, an average of 6.0 yards per carry and one TD on the ground and one receiving. Rookie Josh Adams has seven carries.The Eagles (2-3) visit the New York Giants (1-4) on Thursday night.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz