The crushing capability of crushers (for example jaw breaker, Taconite Ore Crushing Plant , hammer crusher etc.) refers back to the level of content crushed from the unite time, and its unit is often tons/h. You will discover several things impacting the generation capacity of crushers. Following, it’s the list of the main components.
1. Substance hardness. It's more difficult to crush harder product. When crushing harder materials, the wear and tear of crushing equipment is more serious. Slow crushing speed leads small crushing capacity.
2. Materials moisture. If the moisture of material is bigger, it's easy to adhere in the crusher and also easy to cause jam from the process of conveying material so as to make the crushing capability reduce.
3. Material fineness after broken. The requirement of material fineness is very high. The content broken is finer and the crushing potential is smaller.
4. Materials composition. The more fine powder contained during the substance before crushing will affect crushing effect, because the fine powder is easy to adhere to affect delivery. Therefore, it should be screened if the material contains much fine powder.
5. The viscosity of the material. The viscosity is bigger and the content is easy to adhere.
6. Quality of the components of crusher. The crushing components (which include hammer head, jaw plate, and so on.) possess better wear resistance and the crushing capability is bigger. If the components are not wear-resisting, the crushing ability will be affected.