Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

17.09.2019 03:11
PFF: Anthony Averett played well and Orlando Brow Antworten

n Jr. shines again Pro Football Focus had their eyes on last night’s exhibition against the Rams and found some exciting stats to share with the readers of Baltimore Beatdown!OffenseThis is Zeus Jr.’s second-straight pre-season game delivering impressive results. Against the Bears he and Jermaine Eluemunor allowed only a single pressure each on 48 pass-blocking snaps Marlon Humphrey Jersey 2019 , meaning he’s allowed only one pressure on 83 pass-blocking snaps. His fall to the third round is paying dividends with the Ravens now.The 2013 first-round pick desperately needed to get back on the board after the ugly drop-turned-interception against the Bears in the Hall of Fame Game. He caught two passes on the run and capped the night off with a deep touchdown grab in the fourth quarter. Now for Breshad to continue his play against the second-string defenders against the Colts on August 20.DefenseHe needed an encore performance to be in the conversation of the final 53-man roster, but with his quiet night and Tim Williams rocking it won’t be easy. There are still three more pre-season games left, though.Yes, in nine snaps both starting outside linebackers notched both a sack and a stop. Judon’sdevelopment from impressive D-II prospect to explosive edge-rusher has been one of the most fun progressions to watch these past few years.It’s no longer just me touting the rookie cornerbacks play in practice Stitched Tavon Young Jersey , but he’s replicating the skill in games and PFF is talking about him. If only the players above him on the depth chart weren’t also so darn talented, we could see more of him in the regular season.Report: Ravens’ Maurice Canady suffered a ‘minor strain’ during Friday’s practice During Baltimore’s joint practice with the Colts, cornerback Maurice Canady left the field early due to a ‘muscle strain,’ per Jeff Zrebiec. The good news for Baltimore is that this injury does not appear to be serious.“I think [Maurice Canady] had some kind of strain of some sort. We will just have to see how that responds. I don’t know exactly what happened Youth Tavon Young Jersey , but that is the only one. It is not a serious injury, it is a muscle strain of some kind,” Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said, via the team’s official website.Injuries have plagued Canady’s short NFL career since being drafted in the sixth-round of the 2016 NFL Draft. He only appeared in four games during his rookie season before being placed on injured reserve because of a thigh injury. During training camp last year Stitched Brandon Carr Jersey , Canady suffered a knee injury that forced him to be placed on injured reserve. However, he was one of two players that the Ravens designated to return, and he appeared in the final eight games. He eventually took over as the team’s primary slot cornerback, and he was inconsistent for much of the year. Pro Football Focus graded him as Baltimore’s fifth-best cornerback last year. Jaylen Hill’s grade of 69.0 was slightly higher Youth Brandon Carr Jersey , but Hill did play significantly less snaps — 320 to 16. Canady is expected to transition back to the outside as Tavon Young has returned, but his versatility is among one of his best attributes. “It’s a huge deal to me to display my versatility on a daily basis. It really projects the player that I envision myself to be. I’m very excited about that,” Canady said, via the team’s official website.Against the Los Angeles Rams in Week one of the preseason Stitched Tony Jefferson Jersey , Canady had an impressive interception. He used his length and athleticism to jump in front of the ball and secure the interception.Since being drafted, Canady’s biggest issue has been his ability to stay on the field. It appears as if he will return to the field sooner rather than later, which is good news for him as his role in Baltimore’s defense is far from secure.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz