Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

24.09.2019 05:44
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick s Antworten

poke to the media after Sunday’s night’s 37-31 overtime victory over the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.It’s not at all unusual for NFL head coaches to give credit to opposing players and coaches after the game.But win or lose Steven Nelson Jersey , it’s relatively rare for them to go into very much detail about the opposition — especially when the coach in question is the famously-reticent Belichick.“The Chiefs are very well-coached,” he said after the game on Sunday. “They have a lot of great players, and we expected it to be a 60-minute game. It turned out to be more than that. That was the way it was the last time we played them. It was obviously a great back-and-forth type of battle in the fourth quarter — and throughout the entire game — but particularly in the fourth quarter. A lot of close calls and a lot of key plays.”Belichick was specifically asked about Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill.“He is a problem,” Belichick said. “Obviously he made some plays tonight, and he is a very explosive player. We doubled him a lot. They have so many weapons, you just can’t stop everybody. The backs http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-laurent-duvernay-tardif-jersey , tight ends, the receivers, the quarterback, great coach, good game plan. Andy Reid got us with several scheme plays in the second half. They were really well-designed and attacked our defense. You are just out there battling trying to hang on the best you can, but it is tough. This is a good football team.”When asked about how he felt he needed to handle Kansas City’s explosive offense Womens Allen Bailey Jersey , he side-stepped the question — choosing instead to speak about the Chiefs defense. “You cannot take it for granted scoring against these guys. We had some short-yardage situations that we did not convert. You try to play too cute and not score, and then you [guys] are sitting here asking all of the other questions. We did what we thought was right and what we felt was best.”Belichick said that against the Chiefs, it was important for the Patriots to keep varying their approach.“I don’t think you can keep doing the same thing against this team. You have got to try to keep them off-balance. and [have] to make them think it is one thing, and [then] try to do something else. It is even hard then. You cannot sit there and do the same thing all night. In the end, we could have had a much better night offensively if we could have converted a couple of short yardage situations, but with the Chiefs Cameron Erving Jersey , every situation is challenging. They did a better job than we did on the goal line stop and a couple of the short yardage situations.”Orlando Scandrick says this Chiefs team is “special” Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Orlando Scandrick is 31 years old.He’s playing in his 10th NFL season — the first nine of which were with the Dallas Cowboys.A player of Scandrick’s age isn’t as fast or athletic as he was when he was 21.That’s a given.But it’s also a given that Scandrick has wisdom.Before coming to the Chiefs, he spent his whole career on a consistently good football team — one that went to the playoffs in multiple seasons.He knows a lot of NFL players and knows a lot about the teams for which they play.To put it another way, he’s not only been around the block, but he also knows about what happens on the other blocks in the neighborhood.So when Scandrick talks about the Chiefs team for which he is now playing — as he did after Sunday’s 30-14 victory against the Jacksonville Jaguars — we should pay attention.“I feel like we have something really, really special,” he said. “I have been in the NFL a long time and I have never been around a team with the kind of infectious spirit like this. This is a team that comes to work every day and tries to get better http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-damien-williams-jersey , and just embraces every challenge.”He was asked about the five takeaways the Chiefs got against the Jaguars offense — the last of which was his own end-zone interception that ended Jacksonville’s final drive.“It was a long time coming. Turnovers come in bunches. We talked about that all week. We talk about touching the ball in practice and carrying it over to the game, and I think this was just the beginning of what is to come.”Fellow defensive back Kendall Fuller had similar thoughts when speaking about safety Jordan Lucas and his 49-yard interception return on Sunday.“They always say things that you do in practice, that happens in the game. [Lucas] was in practice during the week flying around and making plays. It shows up on Sunday.”“I think it was coming,” Fuller said. “I think the main thing is just coming out with energy. I think how we were just flying around, having fun, making plays. It was definitely coming.”Quarterback Patrick Mahomes — who doesn’t have the direct experience that players like Scandrick have Womens Chris Jones Jersey , but spent much of his childhood around professional athletes like his father — spoke about Dee Ford’s strip-sack of Blake Bortles immediately after his first interception of the season.“It shows what kind of team we are in every phase of the game,” he said. “We can win games with everyone on this team. It’s not just the offense, it’s not just the defense, it’s not just special teams. We’re a unit, and we believe that.”

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz