Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
panxing18 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

30.09.2019 03:29
Baltimore RavensAvailability: 77.6%Week 11 Antworten

Lamar Jackson Za’Darius Smith Jersey 2019 , Stats: 150 Passing YDS, 117 Rushing YDS, 1 INT, 15.7 PTSLamar Jackson impressed in his first game at the helm of the Baltimore Ravens..."Lamar Jackson, Baltimore RavensAvailability: 77.6%Week 11 Stats: 150 Passing YDS, 117 Rushing YDS, 1 INT, 15.7 PTSLamar Jackson impressed in his first game at the helm of the Baltimore Ravens attack, leading the way at home to defeat the Cincinnati Bengals. While the amount of rushing attempts likely will not continue, he’s an interesting streaming option this week against a horrid Oakland defense.Photo by Patrick Smith/Getty ImagesGus Edwards, Baltimore RavensAvailability: 99.8%Week 11 Stats: 115 Rushing YDS, 1 TD White Marlon Humphrey Jersey , 19.5 PTSComing out of the blue, Gus Edwards put the league on notice on Sunday Afternoon as the main bell-cow in John Harbaugh’s offense despite having a healthy Alex Collins available. Since the crop of top fantasy running backs is so slim, Edwards is a must add and a high floor flex option this weekend against the Raiders.Photo by Rob Carr/Getty ImagesTre’Quan Smith, New Orleans SaintsAvailability: 86.6%Week 11 Stats: 10 Receptions, 157 Receiving YDS, 1 TD, 31.7 PTSMan oh man, I was THIS close to picking up Tre’Quan Smith and flexing him against a putrid Eagles secondary but his zero target mark in Week 10 scared me away. The rookie wideout was targeted 12 times against the Eagles and hauled in 10 of them, stamping his name as the highest scoring New Orleans Saint fantasy-wise in Week 11. This offense can sustain a second wideout and Smith fits the bill. Photo by Wesley Hitt/Getty ImagesD.J. Moore, Carolina PanthersAvailability: 68%Week 11 Stats: 7 Receptions, 157 Receiving YDS, 1 TD Marlon Humphrey Jersey 2019 , 28.7 PTSUnfortunately, I am no longer rolling with the Funchess. Devin Funchess has been an utter disappointment in what I expected to be his breakout year as Cam Newton’s top target. Turns out that it’s former Maryland Terrapin DJ Moore, who was absolutely electric against the Lions’ defense and has developed a stellar connection with his signal caller. Photo by Leon Halip/Getty Images3 players to trade for before tomorrow’s Fantasy Trade Deadline:David Johnson, Arizona CardinalsRB10Remaining Schedule: @ Chargers, @ Packers, vs. Lions, @ Falcons, vs. Rams, @ SeahawksPhoto by Jennifer Stewart/Getty ImagesJordan Reed, Washington RedskinsTE9Remaining Schedule: @ Cowboys, @ Eagles, vs. Giants Stitched Tavon Young Jersey , @ Jaguars, @ Titans, vs. EaglesPhoto by Will Vragovic/Getty ImagesDoug Baldwin, Seattle SeahawksWR69Remaining Schedule: @ Panthers, vs. 49ers, vs. Vikings, @ 49ers, vs. Chiefs, vs. Cardinals Photo by Abbie Parr/Getty Images3 players to trade away before tomorrow’s Fantasy Trade Deadline:Deshaun Watson, Houston TexansQB10Remaining Schedule: vs. Titans, vs. Browns, vs. Colts Youth Tavon Young Jersey , @ Jets, @ Eagles, vs. JaguarsPhoto by Patrick McDermott/Getty ImagesGolden Tate, Philadelphia EaglesWR25Remaining Schedule: vs. Giants, vs. Redskins, @ Cowboys, @ Rams, vs. Texans, vs. RedskinsPhoto by Brett Carlsen/Getty ImagesDavid Njoku, Cleveland BrownsTE12Remaining Schedule: @ Bengals, @ Texans, vs. Panthers Stitched Brandon Carr Jersey , @ Broncos, vs. Bengals, @ RavensPhoto by Jason Miller/Getty Images The Steelers made the decision to exercise their option on linebacker Bud Dupree‘s contract for the 2019 season and they didn’t back out of it this offseason despite production that some might find short of being worth a $9.2 million salary.Dupree had 5.5 sacks last season and has 20 sacks over his first four NFL campaigns. He said last week that he believes those numbers can go up if he can just do a better job of finishing when chances come his way.“I had a big opportunity last year to be in the conversation and I didn’t close the plays,” Dupree said, via the . “I’m always in position. The plays are always there; it’s on me to finish those plays and easily have double-digit sacks. I’m trying to go out and reboot and finish those plays this season.”Dupree’s comments mesh with what General Manager Kevin Colbert said in February about the team wanting to see the linebacker’s effort result in production. Should that happen, Dupree’s chances of staying in Pittsburgh beyond this season should improve.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz