Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 HALAWA - Köstliche Geheimnisse
chenyan94 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

27.11.2019 03:52
The Chargers look to be doing theirue Antworten

diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike..."The Chargers look to be doing their due diligence in trying to add some depth at the offensive tackle position without having to spend multiple high picks on them.According to a report from Mike Kaye Michael Badgley Jerseys Stitched , the Philadelphia Eagles beat reporter for NJ.com, the Chargers met with both starting offensive tackles for the Villanova Wildcats, Ethan Greenidge and Brandon Hitner.Hitner, a 6-foot-6, 305-pound former guard, was considered a “late-bloomer” by Villanova head coach Mark Ferrante. However, at his recent pro day on Monday Youth Thomas Davis Jerseys , Hitner blew the whole thing up, posting a number of measurements that would have been in the top-5 of his position at the NFL combine, including his 32.5-inch vertical and his 9’7.5” broad jump.His 5.16-second forty wasn’t too bad, either.“That was surreal,” Hitner said about his performance on Monday. “It was definitely a great moment, just because I haven’t achieved much at this point and time but I know I’m moving in the right direction ... I’m just trying to showcase my talent to as many teams as possible.”Hitner has also garnered interest from the Houstan Texans and was invited to the Philadelphia Eagles’ local pro day next month.Greenidge, a multi-year starter on the offensive line Thomas Davis Jerseys Stitched , was also courted by the Chargers the evening before the team’s pro day.At 6-foot-4 and 327 pounds, Greenidge has the experience and length to play both left and right tackle but is built more like a guard at the next level. In his final year at ‘Nova, he started all 10 games, playing seven at left tackle and three at right tackle, being named to the First-Team All-CAA squad. His three starts at right tackle were when his teammate Hitner went down with a meniscus injury late in the season. Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen wasn’t feeling in a very gracious mood.Of course, losing 23-22 to the Broncos on a last-second field goal will dampen the spirits, but Allen wasn’t prepared to give the Broncos very much credit.“No Youth Tyrod Taylor Jerseys , I don’t think they played well at all,” Allen said, via Eric Williams of ESPN.com. “We dominated the game. Turnovers, we gave them some points and that’s what happened. They suck.”Oh.It was certainly not expected, but the result of the game suggests the Broncos did something right.But it was a day of trash-talk, apparently, as Broncos cornerback Chris Harris said he and Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers had quite a dialogue all day.“It was crazy Tyrod Taylor Jerseys Stitched ,” Harris said of Rivers. “I guess he got that first third down [of the game] on me, he just started screaming at me, talking so much s— to me.“I was like, ‘OK, you want to wake up the dog today? OK, you woke up a sleeping giant, now I’ve got to get you’ 鈥?and that’s what happened. He came out there talking s— to me Rayshawn Jenkins Jerseys Stitched , and now I’ve got to make him pay.”The Broncos did that the best way possible, by picking off Rivers twice, and getting in position to win the game late. Whether they suck or not.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz