Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 HALAWA - Köstliche Geheimnisse
chenyan94 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

27.11.2019 04:36
It’s finally here Antworten

Youth Bobby Massie Jerseys , so let’s over-analyze the first "unofficial" Bears depth chart!" Latest NewsNewsNotesBears release first “unofficial” depth chart and we over-analyze it right hereNew,46commentsIt’s finally here, so let’s over-analyze the first “unofficial” Bears depth chart!CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bears release first “unofficial” depth chart and we over-analyze it right hereTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Justin Casterline/Getty ImagesThe Chicago Bears will play for real — well, sort of for real — in just two days, when they host the Carolina Panthers in the preseason opener for both teams. The Bears are looking to ready themselves to defend their NFC North crown, while the Panthers are looking to bounce back from only seven wins a year ago. As is customary around this time, the Bears released their first depth chart Bobby Massie Jerseys Stitched , and as usual they labeled it “unofficial” so that no one takes it too seriously. However, as usual we’ll share some of our takeaways from it right here and read way too much into it!Tarik Cohen gets the nod as RB1, and I don’t find that odd because he’s the only man returning in the offense. Mike Davis (RB2) and David Montgomery (RB3) are fresh faces for the 2019 season. Once games are real my guess is Davis is number one with Montgomery number two, and Cohen, regardless of where he’s listed on the depth chart, will get reps all over the offense. Javon Wims, who has had a nice camp so far Youth Charles Leno Jerseys , is listed third with the X receivers, but since Anthony Miller is really the first wide out off the bench when the Bears go with a three wide look, I think Wims is really Robinson’s backup. Trey Burton (TE1 and the starting U) and Adam Shaheen (TE2 and the starting Y), lead the tight end group despite being held out a bit from their respective injuries. Defensively, it’s Bilal Nichols getting the nod as the starting defensive end book-ending Akiem Hicks.Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is the starting safety even though he missed a few days while on the PUP list. Kevin Toliver II seems to still be the first outside corner off the bench.The kickers, Elliott Fry and Eddy Pineiro, get the co-starter treatment with an “or” on the depth chart. What are your thoughts on the depth chart? Alshon Jeffery faced the Bears during his first season with the Eagles Charles Leno Jerseys Stitched , but the game took place in Philadelphia so Sunday afternoon’s game will be the wide receiver’s first back in Chicago since leaving the Bears as a free agent in 2017.He called Chicago “just where I was for work,” although he also said “it definitely was a lot of fun” in his first few seasons with the Bears before injuries, a suspension and coaching changes made for a less enjoyable atmosphere. Whatever his feelings about playing for the Bears, Jeffery’s strongest feelings about returning had to do with the playing surface at Soldier Field.“The field is terrible,” Jeffery said, via NJ.com. “I definitely remember that. But at the same time, it’s football Youth Kyle Fuller Jerseys , man … when I was there we always used to tell the equipment manager that you gotta change the field, get the field better. I’m not disrespecting them. I’m just saying: It’s terrible.”Jeffery certainly isn’t the first player to criticize or raise concerns about the surface at Soldier Field and the Bears have changed the sod they use as a result.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz