Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 HALAWA - Köstliche Geheimnisse
chenyan94 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

11.12.2019 04:02
Chicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals Preview: Antworten

What to Watch For The Chicago Bears are .500 for the first time in Kevin White Jersey , well, a long time. After defeating the Seattle Seahawks on Monday night, the Bears will once again hit the road. In what is basically a 9th home game for the Bears, due to the massive contingent of Chicagoans in the Phoenix area, the Bears will invade University of Phoenix Stadium...err State Farm Stadium to take on the Cardinals on Sunday afternoon. Who are the Cardinals? Well, they are bad. Just how bad? They have been outscored 58-6 in their two games so far in the 2018 season. Yikes, that’s next level bad. It isn’t often that the Bears are favored in a game, much less one on the road, and even less probable when you consider they are favored by 6.5 points! Needless to say, the Bears have an advantage at virtually ever position on the field come Sunday, but they shouldn’t overlook this team. What to Watch ForOn offense, it will be all about Mitch...Trubisky that is. There were some poor throws and decisions last week, but overall, I thought that he had much more command of the offense. It will be up to Matt Nagy to get Trubisky in a rhythm early and then push the envelope. This is the perfect game to try building Trubisky’s confidence on throws downfield. The poise was improved and there needs to be another step taken on Sunday. While the running game is crucial, I don’t think that the Bears should sit on a lead and try and run out the clock. This is a team that you can score on. The running game will be there, but the Bears offense needs to start attacking vertically as well as horizontally. They need to get tape of it being successful out there or opposing teams are simply going to sell out against the run and take away the short passing game. If the Bears are going to chuck the ball around Gale Sayers Jersey , then Trubisky will need time. The pass protection has been excellent through 2 games, despite “giving up” 6 sacks. 2 were scrambles to the line-of-scrimmage, 1 was a butt fumble, 1 was the last play of the game, and another featured a player (at least) 1 yard off-sides at the snap. I am not worried about the protection, it’s been excellent. Now is the time to take advantage of that great protection and take some shots!Defensively, this has all the makings of a bloodbath. Whether Sam Bradford remains the starter, Mike Glennon makes and appearance, or rookie Josh Rosen gets his first start, this isn’t likely to be pretty. The Cardinals offense has mustered just 350 total yards in 2 games. For comparison, their defense has allowed 429 and 432 yards respectively. Neither Bradford nor Glennon can move, each with the same foot speed as the Statue of Liberty. Would the Cardinals dare make Rosen’s first start against this defense? I should hope not. All of this looks bad, very, very bad, but this is still an NFL team. The last thing that the Bears can do is get complacent. After a last second loss to the Packers and a too-close-for-comfort win over the Seahawks, the Bears front-7 is going to have to push and keep pushing all game. It should be embarrassing for a defense that features Khalil Mack http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-singletary-jersey , Akiem Hicks, Danny Trevathan, et al, to allow the Cardinals to even make this game relatively close. There is virtually no running game to speak of, so watch for another all-out sack barrage from the Bears front. If they can get to the fleet-footed Russell Wilson 6 times, they should be able to replicate that against a statue, a taller statue, or a guys who is likely to crap himself facing the Bears defense for his first taste of NFL action. Either way, I expect to see a lot destruction and red jerseys lying on the ground in this game. That’s what I will be watching for on Sunday afternoon, what about you? The Bears played a much more complete game against the Seahawks last week. This should be an easy win—if such things exist in the NFL—but they cannot get complacent if they want to take another step. Check out my ‘which players to watch for’ right here. ATLANTA (AP) — Patrick Mahomes’ breathtaking breakthrough season earned him the NFL’s Most Valuable Player award.The Chiefs quarterback landed a pair of honors at NFL Honors on Saturday night, taking The Associated Press 2018 MVP and Offensive Player of the Year awards. In his second pro season, Mahomes led Kansas City to its first AFC title game since 1993 with some of the most creative and clutch plays the league has seen in years.“I’m so humbled,” he said. “This is just the beginning. We’ve got a long ways to go.“It is an honor. It’s a hard award to win. The next award I hope I can get is the Super Bowl.”Mahomes received 41 votes from a nationwide panel of media members who regularly cover the league. New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees got the other nine.With only one previous start, Mahomes entered the season as something of a curiosity in Kansas City after the Chiefs traded veteran Alex Smith to open up the job. It didn’t take long to erase any doubts as Mahomes led the Chiefs to their first AFC title game since the 1993 season, throwing for 50 touchdowns, 5 Womens Dick Butkus Jersey ,097 yards and had a 113.8 QB rating, trailing only Brees.Mahomes’ ingenuity — the guy can throw from all angles and make plays inside and outside the pocket — energized the Chiefs’ fan base and excited fans across the league.“The play is never dead. He can find new ways to get you the ball,” Chiefs All-Pro tight end Travis Kelce said. “It may look like a screwball, a slider here or there, but it’ll get to you eventually.”Mahomes is the sixth straight quarterback and 11th of the past 12 years to win MVP. No Kansas City player had won the award since the Chiefs joined the NFL in 1970.Earlier, he was selected as the top offensive player, beating Brees 30 votes to 16.“Yeah, I mean, it’s awesome … I got put into a great situation,” he said. “I got to learn behind a great quarterback in Alex Smith. I got to be on a team with a lot of playmakers who helped me excel my game and make me look really good on a daily basis. And, then, to be able to go out there and win football games in front of a passionate fan base is something I get the luxury of doing.”Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald, who will play in Sunday’s Super Bowl against New England, took his second straight Defensive Player of the Year award.Donald, the only unanimous All-Pro this season and the first Rams player selected for top defensive honor, joins Lawrence Taylor and J.J. Watt as players to win the award in back-to-back seasons. Donald led the NFL with 20½ sacks.“Any time you put a body of work into it and then it pays off William Perry Jersey ,” Donald said, “and you’re rewarded for it, it means a lot. It’s a blessing.”Chicago’s Matt Nagy, in his first season with the Bears, was voted Coach of the Year.Nagy has overseen the development of quarterback Mitchell Trubisky, who blossomed in his second pro season, and saw a defense befitting the “Monsters of the Midway” dominate opponents at times. He is the fifth Bears coach to win the award, joining team founder George Halas (1963, 1965), Mike Ditka (1985, 1988), Dick Jauron (2001) and Lovie Smith (2005).“It’s crazy to think this is one person, so for me, it’s being a part of this organization and for our players,” Nagy said. “Just being able to believe in what we wanted to do with our culture and then follow through with it.”Colts quarterback Andrew Luck was chosen the Comeback Player of the Year, following a lost 2017 season to a shoulder injury with a sensational 2018 campaign.“I truly believe there are players on every team http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-ditka-jersey , every roster that could be Comeback Player of the Year in their own ways,” he said. “Honestly, the best part was playing football again — having fun playing football and being pain free.”Giants running back Saquon Barkley was the top offensive rookie, while the defensive rookie award went to Indianapolis linebacker Darius Leonard.Described by some as a “generational running back,” Barkley rushed for 1,307 yards and 11 touchdowns behind a weak New York offensive line. He drew 26½ votes and edged Baker Mayfield. The Cleveland quarterback who was selected first overall in the draft, one spot in front of Barkley, earned 21½ votes.Barkley also made a team-high 91 receptions for 721 yards, and his 2,028 yards from scrimmage led the NFL.For his work as defensive coordinator of the Chicago Bears, Vic Fangio got the head coaching gig in Denver. He also won The Associated Press 2018 NFL Assistant Coach of the Year Award on Saturday.Philadelphia Eagles DE Chris Long won the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award for community service.“I don’t know, I’m very humbled,” Long said. “It’s hard to feel deserving with those guys on stage and, obviously, this guy right here on the statue. It’s a very heavy statue and it makes sense because his legacy is immense. I’m just honored.”

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz