Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 HALAWA - Köstliche Geheimnisse
chenyan94 Offline

Gold - Mitglied

18.12.2019 02:42
DJack."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles Antworten

Welcome back Wilbert Montgomery Jersey ,StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁旴reaking NewsThe Eagles' 2019 draft class is finalized 脳DeSean Jackson receives warm welcome during first public appearance back in PhillyNew,9commentsWelcome back, DJack.EDTShareTweetShareShareDeSean Jackson receives warm welcome during first public appearance back in PhillyBill Streicher-USA TODAY SportsDeSean Jackson is back in Philly and a lot of Eagles fans are pretty happy about that. Look no further than the warm welcome Jackson received while ringing the bell at the Wells Fargo Center prior to Friday night’s Sixers game against the Sacramento Kings. Jackson also posted some pictures of himself hanging out courtside with Sixers co-owner Michael Rubin:It’s funny because Jackson was spotted wearing an Allen Iverson jersey on the day the report emerged back in December that he wanted to return to Philly. We’ve come full circle.I don’t know about you, but it’s still pretty surreal to me that Jackson is back. Given the way the Eagles cut him back in 2014, I had no expectation he’d ever be welcomed back. But here he is, ready to provide an Eagles team with play-making ability that they’ve sorely lacked. And the fans are clearly very excited for that.For more DeSean coverage Womens Harold Carmichael Jersey , check out BGN’s recap of his press conference from last week. Also, here’s an interview he did with Dave Spadaro: Since the football itself isn’t often enough to sustain interest, preseason games usually need a subplot.Nick Foles leading his new Jaguars team against Carson Wentz and his old one won’t be able to scratch that itch for you, however.The Jaguars don’t seem likely to play their new quarterback without an intact first offensive line, and the Eagles coach Doug Pederson continues to be coy about Wentz’s availability, but seems to be leaning against playing him this week if at all.“I trust Doug’s plan http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-randall-cunningham-jersey ,” Wentz said, via Les Bowen of the . “He’s got a reason for what he’s doing, and whatever it is, I’m more than ready to get out there and play, but I’m good, really Ron Jaworski Jersey , either way. . . .“I feel good either way. “Whatever coach feels [is] best. I’ll be ready come Week 1 whether I get reps multiple times in the preseason or not at all.”Last week, Wentz shared similar thoughts, saying the preseason games were “definitely never needed.”If you really need an angle, the Cody Kessler revenge game thing is there, as the former Jaguar backup will get plenty of work for the Eagles. He and rookie Clayton Thorson are the available quarterbacks after backup Nate Sudfeld broke his wrist in last week’s game.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz