Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 Körperregionen
Nanlina Offline

Mitglied

18.06.2020 10:07
The same as everything in RuneScape you can put on a picture Antworten

The issue doesnt lie but the simple fact that theres so many in RuneScape match, such as pieces, that the price is at worth for a highly effective weapon. Its obvious that this is tied to demonic gorillas being heavily farmed and rewarding. Throwing axes rather than adding yet another pvp weapon wouldve although I understand the reason for the ballista being introduced into game was to get a variety ko weapon, but adding something similar to morrigan javelins. Btw mm2 isnt that people will go with to justify everything. The quest has been out for 4 years.

For them not caring about the cost being so low the debate is that it shoots 800-1000 gp each shot. Not that it's a great argument. The price doesn't matter either, so they don't risk it at the first 30, as most people that use it to use it as a +1. So balli's very low risk is not that bad, and people who threat balli to utilize ags or claws risk over 1m in additional gear as well. Don't overlook that dbow can strike higher with spec, strikes minimum and is comparable cost to balli, and adequate although less damage is whacked by it.

Is there hunger in the group to consider a modest increase in fall rate (possibly 15-20%) after a player has gone 1.5x the initial drop rate for pets only. The percentage could be substituted to be like skilling pets. Anecdotally I went 2.5x dry of my very first pvm pet and currently fast approaching 2x dry of my next pvm furry friend, and to be fair I am not sure I could take it emotionally going that again right after the first.

I would like to state when this is an immediate no in the team, I am perfectly ok to take the fact that this is the bed I made for myself so hard luck, however generally speaking getting a pet on fall rate is like climbing a mountain yet basically the participant is left with nothing, and no closer to the pet even upon hitting the drop speed. Granted the GP reward could be substantial, however once an account reaches a place where the principal goal is pets, it's arguable that consideration is so much into RuneScape game that gp is not the concern.

I'm having the most fun I've had in osrs in ages

The same as everything in RuneScape you can put on a picture or audio and utilize your muscle memory and also RuneScape game sound to let you pay very little attention to the fight.Idk about that for vork or even zulrah man. Its 1/2 that was not difficult to slide up and get shot. I seem to die a good deal less at vork but when zulrah is an ass he can hit 3-4 41's in a row while snaklings can also hit 15s even with prayer. I have been stacked out in 1 tick in zulrah from 65 hp. If c engineer can die in an hcim to it, you should listen lol.

If you want to know more, please click winrsgold.com/

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz