Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Brazilian waxing - Intimenthaarung
laiyongcai92 Offline

Silber - Mitglied

09.03.2019 02:50
This Saturday Antworten

at 3:30 p.m. CST Houston Texans T-Shirt , the Texans will play the Colts in the first game of the NFL Playoffs. Houston is no stranger to 3:30 p.m. playoff games, so Saturday is nothing new. The Texans won the AFC South championship by beating the Jaguars and dodging any serious injuries last Sunday.In that win, J.J. Watt hurt his arm a bit, put on a second brace, and was back out there in the second half. This little nick won’t affect his play as Watt gets ready for the Wild Card game against Andrew Luck.Johnathan Joseph was inactive for the Jaguars game Houston Texans Hats , but he too is expected to play against the Colts. He’s “trending to returning” on Saturday, and Houston will need him to cover T.Y. Hilton, something the Texans have been unable to do since Hilton arrived in Indy.J-Jo may also need to chip in covering Zach Pascal and Dontrelle Inman. Finally, Keke Coutee has been practicing. The same hamstring that’s limited Coutee all year is still bothering him; he has missed ten games because of it.I can’t even remember the last time I saw Coutee play. There’s a chance he could play this weekend. I hold my breath going through every tunnel, but I won’t be with regard to Coutee playing on Saturday.There you have it. The Texans are relatively healthy for their playoff opener Houston Texans Hoodie , except for Coutee, who hasn’t played much at all his rookie season. An ugly incident took place in the stands at TIAA Bank Field during Sunday’s Texans-Jaguars game in Jacksonville, as a Texans fan appeared to be knocked unconscious from a punch thrown by a Jaguars fan.The incident, caught on video by another fan, shows an awful confrontation involving multiple fans Customized Houston Texans Jerseys , with the fans in Jaguars gear brawling with the outnumbered fans in Texans gear.“We in no way condone the behavior during Sunday’s Jaguars vs. Texans game, which included a physical altercation between fans in the east stands,” the Jaguars said in a statement. “Per our Fan Code of Conduct, two individuals involved in the altercation were ejected from the stadium. Each party, whether a Jaguars season ticket member or a single game purchaser www.texansauthorizedshops.com , has had their ticket purchasing privileges rescinded.”It’s unknown whether any criminal charges were filed, and also unknown whether the injured man is OK.This is the second high-profile incident involving fan behavior in Jacksonville in less than a year. During a December game against the Seahawks, multiple Jaguars fans threw items at Seahawks players, resulting in a potential crowd control nightmare as Seattle’s Quinton Jefferson tried to go into the stands to confront a fan who threw something at him.

Sprung