Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 11 mal aufgerufen
 Körperregionen
bestrsgoldfast Offline

Mitglied

30.09.2020 12:24
Which can be enormously different from Osrs gold Antworten

What I feel can happen is people leaving a negative review of this game since they played with rs3 variation from like 7 years back and didn't like.Rs3 from 7 years ago is nowhere in comparison to the state it's now, it's really a good game if you continue out all your Runescape Nostalgia.You played Runescape 2, Which can be enormously different from rsgoldfast.com Osrs gold/ Classic. Runescape 3 did exactly the same, vastly altered the game, the meta, the graphics. Shit ton of new content.I feel if you're not a current player or played sometime recently you should not do a review in an experience from over half a decade back out of needing them'ruining' your youth game.

As someone who has tried RS3 several times even lately I don't like it. Do not get me wrong, there's a lot of fun things to do, but it only feels bloated and uninteresting to me.

I guess I could chip in with an entirely reverse experience.I started playing osrs before I played RS3 and every time I'd take a break from osrs and attempted RS3 it was waaay more difficult to return to oldschool. And sometime last month I decided to completely switch over to RS3.RS3 just felt as a much better match from a contemporary gambling perspective and I might even get my friends to test it and really stay and keep playing.Combat is alright, I stopped RS back in the afternoon when EoC came outside and began playing various games, but today in RS3 I can just set up a revolution skill tab and that I feel like its just a faster and more enjoyable battle than oldschool - but just for pve.

As a rs3 player primarily I understand ours is awesome and has its own charm but that I simply can't make myself play it I personally just like rs3 better and that isn't because ours isn't great, its a great game too but rsgoldfast Cheap Runescape gold is only my preference.

I was under the belief that pvp sucks from 7 decades ago, is that no longer the situation? Just like its been 10/8 years and no rs3 pvp group has taken over the highscores. Of course pvp remains as shit as it was 7 years back.

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz