Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

HALAWA - Natur Haar Entferner
Forum Übersicht | Suche | Registrieren | Login | Online? | Mitglieder | FAQ

Sie können sich hier anmelden

Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
Bei Antworten informieren
 Enthaarung mit Epilierer
bestrsgoldfast Offline

Mitglied

30.09.2020 12:26
But it definitely is nba 2k21 mt coins Antworten

I'm as big of a fan as FM because you clearly are, but if you think that FM/Sega is reinventing the wheel each year you are just intentionally lying to yourself:P The thing that really DOES change every year however is a upgraded transfer/database, that is very often updated by the neighborhood anyway, so you can live without it. Today, maybe every 3-4 year there comes a brand new thing to the game that's worth mentioning, make it better hands over tactics, or even better 3d matches etc.. And certain, then it might really be super worth picking up a new variant of it.

I won't deny that. But it definitely is not something one NEEDS to get every year. I know that, as someone posted XQC saying, is that sports enthusiast are super freak in their games/series, or I guess one could call it passionate, and contemplating FM is a cult series, there are obviously going to be folks out there that believe I'm really calling FM a bad match or shitting on it, which I'm not, far from it. Have many a million of hours in that series from the days it had been known as ChamMan. And yeah, I will certainly agree that NBA/2k seldom innovate, but does FM/Sega either, it is not like they invent the lightbulb every year, and that is the problem with series which have more or less no competition/monopoly, since they don't will need to enhance, since they know people will only buy their match . Same goes to Fifa, NBA, FM, PCM, Madden matches, CoD and the list Continues.

I'm just as big of a fan as FM because you clearly are, but if you believe that FM/Sega is reinventing the wheel every year you are just blatantly lying to yourself:P The matter that actually DOES alter every year though is a updated transfer/database, which is very often updated by the neighborhood anyway, so you can live without it. Now, maybe every 3-4 year there is a new thing to the game that's well worth mentioning, be it better hands over approaches, or better 3d matches etc.. And sure, then it might actually be super value picking up a fresh version of it. I will not deny that. But it definitely is not something one ought to buy every year.

Mmoexp.com nba 2k21 mt coins for sale

Sprung  

Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz